Jyothis College for Advanced Studies is a Reputed educational institution A joint venture of CMI congregation and the public Established in 2001 and promoted by Jyothis institute for Research services.
Jyothis Institute for Research Services, a charitable society registered under the Travancore - Cochin Literacy, Scientific and Charitable Societies Act XII of 1955.
Rev. Fr. John Paliakara CMI who is the Administrator of Catholic Center and Jose J Chittilappilly are the Patron of Our College. The activities of the Catholic Centre are supervised by Christ Monastery.
The institution is headed by the Principal, Prof. A.M Varghese. Well experienced and dedicated faculties and supportive Administrative staff work a as team under the guidance of the Principal. Jyothis college is conducting regular classes for B.Com, BBA, M.Com, Coaching classes are conducting for those who are preparing for PSC and Medical Engineering Entrance exams.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Performing online surveys and analysis
2.Contacting potential customers
3.Customer feedback management
4.Excel and Data Entry Tasks
Only those candidates can apply who:
- Are available for the work from home job/internship
- Can start the work from home job/internship between 29th Jul'21 and 2nd Sep'21
- Are available for duration of 1 month
- Have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
- English Proficiency (Spoken)
- English Proficiency (Written)
- Malayalam Proficiency (Spoken)
- Letter of recommendation
- Flexible work hours
- 5 days a week